Christian Women Helping and Encouraging Other Women Within the Body of Christ.
- Recognize how the spirit of love and encouragement, not competition can facilitate positive growth in your church women’s ministry.
- Develop courage to take off the mask of perfectionism so that others may have the blessing of experiencing your God-given uniqueness and heart.
- Develop and maintain positive circles of love and support between women of God.
Building Confidence Through Christ
- Recognize personal talents and abilities and begin to use these gifts for the glory of God.
- Exchange perfectionism for the peace and confidence provided by our Savior.
- Decrease the fear of failing and self-doubt that robs personal joy in Christ.
- Exchange the external, empty messages of the world and internalize the peace and tranquility that only Christ can provide.
Roles of the Christian Women: Struggle to Juggle—When to Say Yes and When to Say No.
- Help find peace and intimacy with God in the midst of the busyness and chaos of life.
- Find balance in an unbalanced and chaotic world.
- Explore the Mary and Martha in us all.
- Boundaries 101 for the Christian Woman.
Shedding the Shackles and Chains of a Traumatic Past
- Trade the feelings of resentment, distrust, and inadequacy for the full and complete blessing of Christ.
- Lay our past at the foot of the cross: give to God what is bigger than us.
- Effective means of ministering to women suffering with emotional pain.